Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Florida fun

I recently went to go visit my friend Jenna this last weekend plus a few days. :) I think I'm still getting my times straight.. jet lag lol... Anyway it was a beautiful trip to Jacksonville and I had such a blast I wanted to share some snapshots of my trip. Amazing sky's, beautiful and lush with wonderfully tropical humid weather. Beaches were amazing! I even got to feed turtles and an alligator! Southern cooking.... Yum! It was an amazing trip and I have to say I loved Florida! Jenna's house was gorgeous and you can see more of it over at her blog- jennasuedesign.blogspot.com :) I wont say more the pictures say it all.

Wonderful great adventure and a beautiful place to go!

Poolside
Dock backyard and pond
Feeding Turtles
Beach Girl Body Goods :)
An eel that washed up on the beach
Rivers and Docks
Out front of Chowder Teds- Amazing food there!
Loving the view
From my seat on the airplane view
Watching boats go by on the river from the dock
Feeding an Alligator
Another turtle friend
I had to bring a lil Florida back My collection of seashells 
from the beaches we went to
Beach love
Sky love
Cool plant
Black and White river and Docks
The beautiful sunroom I stayed in
Boats
Beaches and boogie boarding
relaxation
Jenna and Me
Bridge
ahhh
Big Turtle!
Alligator!
My state love to remember my fun trip :)
Prints like these can be found at
jennasuedesign.com
poolside


If you ever get a chance go explore Florida. xoxo
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Hope you enjoy and look forward to checking out your site as well.
    Smiles
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete