Monday, June 11, 2012

DIY Shaving secret :)

Do you buy expensive shaving creams? Well here is just a fun quick tip I wanted to share when it comes to shaving.. this is for Guys also! Save some money and get soft legs at the same time...(or face, or pits, or whatever you may be shaving) :)

Are you ready????????
CONDITIONER! yes... I love it for shaving. I usually make my own, but you can use any conditioner, your favorite one... doubles as awesome shaving cream..

Although I never would use conditioner that says thicken up or ones for hair growth.. unless of course that's what your looking for.. just the conditioning and ultra moisturizing.. :) Well have smooth fun!

Look forward to many more at home DIY bath and body care tips you can find right at home!
Michelle :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your link over at Etsy on the Work Together forum. I've done the conditioner thing too. When I was young and before they made conditioner, we just lathered up with bar soap. We were kinda poor, so we used what we had.

    ReplyDelete