Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kite Boarding Fundraiser



So I love to... and want to, give back and support causes I think are Important and help and inspire others. When I was asked to be a sponser For the kite boarding competition I was excited and thought it fit well with  Beach Girl Body Goods love for water sports...
 So i donated these beach bags from my collection to be auctioned off  to raise money for this amazing cause








But what I thought was even more amazing is this silent auction will raise money for a program called the dream project. 

DREAM Sites

The DREAM Project provides quality education for over 2,000 children annually through 24 programs in 11 different communities affecting the lives of over 4,000 community members. 
These programs offer at-risk youth alternatives to dropping out of school and becoming a statistic. Through innovative and effective new programs, we empower our youth to continue their education and take responsibility for their own lives.
  For more info- and ways you can give back!!
www.Dreamproject.org

Just a fun little share :) Also Inspired by this Kite boarding competition I added a Kite Surf tank to my apparel line here



Have a beautiful day!
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment